is the second course in a series of two CSE 100 level Python Programming courses(CSE 101, CSE 102) that are designed to to provide
an introduction to the language as well as basic programming techniques. It is aimed for younger
students (4th to 8th grade) who want to get a start into programming. This class is led by a high school student who has 1+ year experience in teaching python and is a 1st/2nd place winner in many coding competitions.
The following topics will be covered in CSE 102 Python Programming II: (10 weeks)
1. Functions and programming best practices concerning code refactoring and keeping things organized.
2. Project 1: Guess the Number & Refactor
3. Lists, multidimensional lists.
4. Project 2: Tic Tac Toe.
5. Dictionaries and sets
6. Stacks and queues.
7. Project 3: Bracket Validation
9. Classes, methods, and inheritance
10. Project 4: Counting application
CSE 101 or having the equivalent knowledge.
iMac 21.5 Inch All-in-one Desktop Computers are provided.
Online Registration Guide:
Step 1: Pay tuition fee online on the right side with the student's name
Step 2: Click here
to fill the class registration form online
Offline Registration Guide:
Step 1: Make an appointment by calling 206-787-2259 or sending an email to email@example.com
Step 2: Fill in the registration form in the office
Step 3: Pay tuition fee in the office
Duration: 10 weeks
Time: 1:00PM - 2:30PM Sunday
Lecture Schedule: 1/12 - 3/15
Enrollment Deadline: 1/5/2020
One week prior to the start date of the class you registered:
1. 100% refund if you pay cash and provide the receipt.
2. 90% refund if you pay with Paypal/cards due to new banking policy starting at May 7th, 2019.
Less than one week prior to the start date of class you registered:
90% refund regardless of payment methods.
After the class starts: (regardless of payment methods)
70% Refund after the first class.
50% Refund after the second class.
No refund after the third class.